Friday, May 7, 2010
We have been going through some trials this past year. It has been a year since Ryan and I have been trying to conceive another baby. In the past four months we have been going to infertility appointments to see if any of us have problems. With all of the test coming back with great news we just don't know where to go from here. We didn't even need to try with the two girls we have so it seems so weird that we are having these problems. The only thing I can think of is when I had my problem with the miscarriages I had. I don't know if all of you know or not but I was expecting twins. I had the first one miscarry just fine but a month or so later the second one was giving me problems and had attached to my ovary. We did not know we were expecting twins so when we had the first one miscarriage we figured we could go on from there. But man were we surprised. It was one night and we were getting ready for bed when I had a major sharp pain in my side which was so painful that I was hyperventilating. Ryan ended up calling 911 and the ambulance came and took me to the hospital. They took me in and did an ultrasound which I was watching and could see everything. I could see something on the screen that had looking like a sack for a baby the technician hurried and turned the screen so I could not see it any more. I had asked the tech if I was still pregnant and she said she could not tell me that my doctor would have to tell me. So I got back into the room and the doctor came in and said they would have to do an emergency surgery on my because the other baby was still in me and had not passed. We did not know where the baby was attached to until after my surgery and the doctor told me he had to take my right ovary. It scared me knowing that I only had one ovary but the doctor informed me that I would still be able to get pregnant with the one ovary. So now I am just nervous that we will not be able to get pregnant and man do I want another baby. It is defiantly hard with everyone I know having a baby right now. I am so thankful for my two precious daughters and know they are a gift from god. If anyone has any advise for me I would love to hear it. Sorry for a sad story but with mothers day coming up it is on my mind alot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am sorry you had to go through this. It was brave of you to share with us. I really don't have any advice but I want you guys to know that we will be praying for your family. Huggs.
Post a Comment