Friday, July 9, 2010
The Business
So I am buying my moms business and have moved it into my basement. It has been a good adventure for the most part. I am in need of some help finding companies who do mailings. So if any of you in blog land know of a company or anyone who does mailings please let them know about my business. What I do is fold, tab, insert, seal, and print the address directly on the mailing piece. We run there list through our software which will de-dup, check for bad addresses and update peoples new address if they have moved in the past 48 months. With that being done the post office gives us a discount on postage. So instead of paying 44 cents for postage they are looking at around 23-27 cents for postage and sometimes cheaper. It all depends on what they are mailing out. If you all could help me out on this I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for reading.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment