Friday, May 7, 2010

Vegas with the Pickups

We had a great time in Vegas with Rob, Win, Ty, Linds, Lyndon, Chase, Jordan, Ryan and I. (Yes we left the girls home). But had to bring the two other kids. (Chase and Jordan) It was so much fun just spending some time with them all. We pretty much just walked around and did all the free stuff which was totally fine with me. Lyndon was so much fun to see because we probably hadn't seen him in a couple of months.



We went to the Dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving point this year. It was alot of fun. Ty, Lyndon, Jordan, and Ann came also. It was a way cool museum. The girls really had fun playing in the sand and water. They also got to hunt for dinosaurs. I really enjoyed it with the family.



Erika is now in Cheer leading. She absolutly loves it. Her recital is at the end of the month and I am way excited. I have put Bailey in dance the start of June. She cant wait. I feel so bad that I did not put her in it the start of the year. I cant wait to see her dancing. Erika has taught Bailey her cheer and it is cute to see them dance together.
My mom took the girls and I to Disney on Ice which had Cars, Lion King, Little Mermaid, and Tinker Bell. The girls had a lot of fun. Thanks mom for the fun time. Of course every year we have Fall family photos. I really enjoy have all the fun pictures to sare with everyone.
During the winter months we had alot of fun in the snow. The girls really injoyed it. We went sledding and Bailey would go down by herself. She was a very brave girl. Then we made Erika do it and she was not to happy with us.
Now that it is finally Spring or what should be spring with all this razy weather we made a sand box for the girls and they are just loving it. I am to because they can finally go outside and play for a while with friends. They have a really good friend that live right behind us. She is such a good friend to have. Erika and Bailey just love her.



The girls both have had some birthdays. My Bailey boo is three and Erika is now five. Please dont remind me how old she is. Both girls are getting to big and it makes me really sad to think how old they are.

Bailey had a great birthday she actually got to open presants four days in a row like I had said earlier. It all started with christmas eve at my dads then christmas morning of course. We then celebrated her birthday with the Pickups the day after Christmas then of course her actual birthday. The day after her birthday she asked if she got to open up any more presants. I asked her if she had had enough opening presants and sure enough she wanted to open up more. CRAZY GIRL!!!

Erika is now a five year old. She will be starting Kindergarten in September. She had to go to the doctor for her check up and she did amazing not even a flinch with the shots she had to get. She also got to go to the dentist. She thought that was way cool. She even got a new tooth brush, tooth paste, flosers, timer, and stickers. What a lucky girl and NO cavities. YEAH!!!




No comments: