Friday, May 7, 2010

So it seem like I only post about every 6 months so here is a very long post about the last 6 months. Enjoy!!!

Holidays are always so much fun. So here is a glimps of what we did.

Christmas is always a great one for our family with having a lot of family around. We were blessed to have Ty, Linds and Lyndon at our house on Christmas morning. It was so much fun to spend time with them and see how excited Lyndon was about Christmas. We had Ryans family over for breakfast which turned out great. I really cant remember the rest of the day because it has been so long ago. I do remember that Bailey got to open up presants like four days in a row. Christmas Eve was spent at my dads house with my dad and step mom with her family, my mom and step dad and brother with his family. It was a great time to spend together. I am so lucky to have seperated parents that get along. It always makes it so much easier on us kids. The kids got spoiled rotten and loved every minute of it.

Easter was alot of fun. On Saturday we woke up and took the girls to the West Haven Easter Egg hunt. They had a lot of fun. We then went to my moms house and had another hunt and let the kids dye eggs. I had to go to work that night so Ryan and the girls dropped me off and headed to Grandma and Grandpa books house where the had another Easter egg hunt. I got home and saw how much candy the kids had gotten that day and figured they would not even need to have Easter the next morning. But of course the Easter bunny came to our house. They definatly got spoiled there. Later that day we headed to my dads house with one more easter egg hunt and we were done. To this day we still have bags full of candy in my pantry.

Halloween was alot of fun also. The girls dressed up as beautiful princesses and of course they were beautiful. Ryan took the girls to our wards trunk or treat which was a couple of days before Halloween because I had to work. On Halloween we took the girls to my moms trunk or treat and headed to all of the grandparents which was a lot of fun.


No comments: