Monday, April 6, 2009

Visiting Grandpa Pickup and Valentines Day



Ryan and his family all went to visit Grandpa and Aunt Susan. We are always so happy to go and visit them. Grandpa Pickup is such an amazing man, and Aunt Susan is so fun to visit with. She just loves the kids and they love her. Bailey especially loves her dog. She is just an animal lover all around.

Valentines morning I went and did Haileys hair for her bridals, and while I was there all the girls had gotten roses and candy's and all the fun things you get on Valentines day. Then they asked what I had gotten, and well I just had to tell them that I got absolutely nothing. They all were very sad for me. So I was driving home with tears in my eyes. I went inside and just kind of ignored Ryan. He noticed something was wrong so he came to me and asked what was wrong. I told him how I went to the Reads house and there were flowers and cards and candy's all over the place. So I started to cry. He felt really bad, but what I didn't know was he had already ordered me flowers and stuff but just didn't have time to go pick them up yet. So I guess I should just be a little more patient and see what happens before I figure I didn't get anything at all. Sorry Ryan for making you look so bad on Valentines. I love you so much and I couldn't have asked for a better Valentines Day.
The girls absolutely loved there roses and especially the candy. In the cards Ryan gave to the girls he had asked them if they would be his Valentine. Not like they new what that meant but it was way to cute. They definitely felt really special.

1 comment:

Janalyn and Rob said...

That's cute he got the girls flowers too! Maybe he isn't so bad after all...{Don't tell him I said so, but I think he's pretty great} :)