We had such a great time in Disneyland. Thanks to my mom and step dad, if it wasn't for them we would not have been able to go . It all started off on Sunday when we left in the morning. We ended up stopping and staying in St. George for the night. While we were in St. George we got to visit some of my step brothers. It was not a very good night as Erika had gotten the 24 hour flu. I felt so bad for her. The next day she felt better though thank goodness. We met up with my brother and his family to have breakfast. Then we were on our way to California. We got in California at about 5. My mom and step dad had rented a house for us to stay in. It even had its own pool and hot tub, which was wonderful to have. So that night we all got in the pool and had hamburgers and hot dogs. The next day we were off to Disneyland very early in the morning. We had a great day. The weather was so great, it was in the 70's and 80's the intire time. We ended up coming home a little early to hang out at the house. The kids did not have a nap so they were pretty tired. That night I ended up getting the flu. It was terrible. The next morning I felt a little better and I didn't want to miss out on all the fun so we went to California Adventures. Good thing that place isn't as big as Disneyland because I was having a hard time just walking with being sick and all. So we ended up going home pretty early that day also. The next day I felt all better (thank goodness it was only the 24 hour flu) and we headed for Sea World. Sea World is probably my favorite. The kids had a blast there. I think it was Baileys favorite also. She just loves animals. We don't have any pictures of the Dolphin show which was every ones favorite. We ended up sitting in the soke zone so we didn't have our camera out. Thank goodness Bailey was asleep at first because we ended up buying a poncho. We were on the second row in the middle and we would have gotten very very socked. My niece Josie was sitting next to me and she looked like she jumped in a swimming pool with her clothes on. So we had a great time. The next day we went back to Disneyland and had a great time. It was so nice to be able to come home to a house instead of a Hotel. THANK YOU SO MUCH MOM AND BRETT FOR ALL YOU DID TO GET US TO DISNEY LAND!!!!!! We love you
2 comments:
I love Sea World too. Did the girls love seeing all the Disney characters at Disney Land? That's too bad you and Erika were sick. Nothing worse than being sick when you are away from home.
How fun! I am glad that you had a lot of pictures to share. Miss you guys! :)
Post a Comment