Monday, April 6, 2009

ERIKA IS 4

My Erika is 4. She is such an amazing little girl. I just can't believe she is 4 already. One more year and she will be in kindergarten. That scares me very much. Erika had a great birthday with all of her family. The day before her birthday Ryan and I took her on the Front Runner to the Gateway mall. She had so much fun. She got to go to Build a Bear workshop and she made Bailey and herself these cute little monkeys. Of course you have to get an outfit, and she chose well what do you know a princess shirt with a skirt. Her monkey was so cute. Then we went out to lunch at Apple bees. Then we went shopping. She had an amazing day.

Erika, Mommy and Daddy just love you dearly. You are growing up way to fast. You are so smart. You make us laugh everyday. You are such a good big sister. I cherish everyday I get to be your Mommy. You are such a big helper around the house. It makes me sad to know that you are getting so big. I know that one day you will grow up and be a great person. Just don't grow up to fast. We love you!!!


1 comment:

Lindsay said...

MEL, I can't even believe that she is 4!! Has it really been that long already?? WOW!Your girls are so cute!! We miss you guys like crazy!!!Hope you are all doing great!