Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Halloween Fun

So I know I haven't blogged for a while and it is like 3 weeks after Halloween. Sorry for the delay here are some fun pictures of the girls in there costumes.

Erika was a cute little Cinderella.


Bailey was a cute little Fairy.


Here the girls are on my moms porch posing. What cute girls!!


My moms ward had a trunk or treat and she invited us. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa.






Ryan missed out on the fun at the trunk or treat so he wanted to take the girls around the block.

Trick of Treat

We had such a fun Halloween and the kids got a lot of candy.

2 comments:

Janalyn and Rob said...

As usual, the girls' hair looks so cute. I really like Bailey's flipped up like that.

Janeal said...

The girls looked so cute in their costumes! Our days of fairies and princesses are gone---cherish them while they last!!!