Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Erika's New Hair Cut

I have been wanting to cut Erika's hair for a long time now and Ryan has wanted it to stay long. So I decided this weekend that I would cut her hair. Ryan was not to thrilled. I told him that he didn't have to do it everyday either. I think he decided it wasn't a fight that he could win so he just gave in to me. Erika just loves her new hair cut. I think it looks really cute on her. It makes her look so much older and that makes me sad but I am glad I did it.

BEFORE



AFTER

Don't you just love the third lip Erika has. She wont stop licking her lips



2 comments:

Janalyn and Rob said...

I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those girls!!!

Janeal said...

Erika's haircut looks so cute! It's definately easier to do little girls hair when it's short! Good job Mel!