




The girls, my mom and I went to Target to get their pictures taken. They did such a good job. The girl that took the pictures is actually my step brothers girl friend. She has always wanted us to bring the girls in to get their pictures taken. She did an amazing job. I just love the pictures. She asked if she could display the picture of the girls on their stomach. If you would like to see it, we went to the Target in Layton.
4 comments:
They look so adorable! Mel, you always do their hair so cute! I hope you saved a few pictures for me. Can't wait to see you next week!!! :)
Mel-they are so cute! I can't belive how big bailey has gotten. We miss you all so uch and are so excited to see you soon!
How darling! You're girls are little cutie pies! We love all of you! (by the way, your blog is so cute!)
I just love these pictures!! You have such beautiful girls!! LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment