That picture of Erika in the box is so funny! But the cutest has to be the one with the girls at their keyboard. It's so great to see pictures of you all...we miss you guys so much!
Where was my invite for Erika's birthday party...yes I know it was a long time ago, but I want to come to your little girls birthday parties. You truly have such a cute family. If you ever need me to watch them let me know. I know that Ender can't really do play dates too well, but I would love together and do play dates when you can. Tell your family I said I love them!
Well I don't have your email and I don't know where else to post this comment so I am doing it on here! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I LOVE YOU! Hope you did something fun.
3 comments:
That picture of Erika in the box is so funny! But the cutest has to be the one with the girls at their keyboard. It's so great to see pictures of you all...we miss you guys so much!
Where was my invite for Erika's birthday party...yes I know it was a long time ago, but I want to come to your little girls birthday parties. You truly have such a cute family. If you ever need me to watch them let me know. I know that Ender can't really do play dates too well, but I would love together and do play dates when you can. Tell your family I said I love them!
Well I don't have your email and I don't know where else to post this comment so I am doing it on here! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I LOVE YOU! Hope you did something fun.
Post a Comment