Friday, June 26, 2009

Our 6 year Anniversary

Two kids and six years later. Wow how time flys. I still cant believe all that we have been through in as little as six years. We have been through a lot of ups and downs but still have the love we did the day we got married.

Dear Ryan,

You truly are the love of my life. Without you I would be lost. You are such an amazing husband and father. You work so hard for our family. I love all the time we spend together even if it is just laying on the couch watching TV. You truly are a blessing in my life. Thank you for all the support you give me. Hope you have a wonderful Anniversary.

Love you babe!!!
Your Wife

2 comments:

annie said...

Wow 6 years? That went by so fast. Seems like just yesterday... Happy Anniversary to you. You really are perfect for each other.xoxox

Janalyn and Rob said...

Whoa, I cannot believe that is has been that long!! I sure am glad that my brother was able to talk you into marrying him. :) You guys are a great couple...love you both!!