Erika and Bailey loved helping mommy decorate the tree. Where is Ryan you ask? He is sitting on his bottom watching TV. Decorating the tree isn't his thing. Sad hu.Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Finding the perfect Christmas Tree
In the past years we have had a fake Christmas tree and Ryan is always complaining about it. So this year I decided we should get a real tree. With Ryan being the Scrooge he is. He complained about that also. So I finally talked him into it. The girls, Ryan, Jordan and I went to a tree stand were they sell trees. (I know I know we should have went up into the mountains and hiked for like 3 hours and found the perfect tree.) So anyways we found a great tree and the girls loved going and picking one out. They just kept running through all the trees it was so cute. I just love the smell of a real Christmas Tree. Oh yeah they also said that if it died before Christmas they would give us another one for free. Now all of you people that cut down your own tree did you get a deal like that? Just thought that was funny:)
Erika and Bailey loved helping mommy decorate the tree. Where is Ryan you ask? He is sitting on his bottom watching TV. Decorating the tree isn't his thing. Sad hu.
Erika and Bailey loved helping mommy decorate the tree. Where is Ryan you ask? He is sitting on his bottom watching TV. Decorating the tree isn't his thing. Sad hu.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I wish we could have a real tree. It's hard enough to convice Rob to bring the fake one up from the garage! I think that asking him to tie a tree to the top of his car would just push him over the edge!! :)
The girl's coats are so cute!
What. Ryan a scrooge. I find that hard to believe!! I thought Tony was the only scrooge I knew.
Post a Comment