Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Daddy's Surprise





Ryan decided to give the girls a surprise while I was in Seattle. Their cute little kittens name is Arrow. So now we have a dog named Bo and a cat named Arrow. (get it bo and arrow.) I thought you would but just in case, I thought I would specify it for you. Thanks to Jordan, that's what the cats name is. I think it is cute. The girls just love the kitten. Bailey carries it everywhere. The poor thing. I hope it makes it through this new stage. Erika carries it around also but she is more careful with it. Ryan said he has been thinking about getting them one for awhile. He is such a softy. He has always said he hated cats, but I think he really likes them. Last night he said this cat is probably the coolest cat. He is always holding him on his lap and playing with him. Thank you daddy for the great surprise. We love you.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Ry ry, you are a SOFTY! Be a man and stuff another duck for them or something. I think the name is hilarious. You guys crack me up.

Janeal said...

What a nice daddy! I'm sure the girls are loving that cute little thing, hopefully just not too much!