Last Friday was Ryan and I 5 year anniversary. We went fishing at Lost Creek. We had a lot of fun. Of course I caught a lot more fish then Ryan. Ryan caught only one fish :( pore boy he gets so mad at me because I always catch more than he does. I caught 8 fish :) He just really isn't into fishing and I love to fish.
There is a pretty funny story that happened on the way up fishing. We were driving and stopped at the gas station to get some treats. I decided to get a big hunk (one of those hard sticky candies). So on our way I was breaking up the big hunk into small pieces so I could eat it. The big hunk got a little to soft so I decided to bit into it. Well some of you don't know but one of my front teeth is fake and has a crown on it. So when I decided to bite down on the big hunk my front tooth fell out. I looked like a hill billy. It was terrible. I know as soon as I bit down on the big hunk my tooth was going to fall out. I just had that feeling. So we decided to go fishing anyways. What a trooper I am:) After we got done fishing I decided I needed to do something about the tooth. I called the doctor that fixed the tooth in the first place and they told me they could not get me in until Monday afternoon. I was not about to be toothless all weekend so I asked them what I could do in the mean time to keep the tooth in. They told me to put tooth paste on it and stick it in. I told them there was no way it would stay in because every time I talked it would fall out. So needless to say they got me in right away. Thank goodness!!!!!
Ryan just laughed at me the whole time. (THANKS HUN). So I have my tooth back and its great. Now we have a memory for our five year anniversary.
2 comments:
What, no picture with you and your missing tooth?!?! That would have been a great one!! :)
I have a crown on my bottom front tooth. I had several dreams about it falling off. I am sure it will happen sooner or later since it has been on for 20 years. Not looking forward to it.You seem to take everything in stride though. You're a trooper!! Aunt Ann
Post a Comment